Davide joined Chambers in 2017 after working as in-house counsel for a local firm of solicitors. He has a broad common law practice specialising in criminal, family and civil law.
Davide also has a keen interest in sports law. He was appointed as a Chairman on the Football Association Disciplinary (Anti Discrimination) Panel in 2013. He has also sat as a member of the Disciplinary Panel for England Netball.
Area of Practice:
- Crime: Davide has experience of defending clients in the Crown Court, Magistrates Court and Youth Court. He undertakes a full range of criminal law offences ranging from violence, drugs, dishonesty, and driving and regulatory offences.
- Family: care and adoption proceedings, private children applications and financial remedy proceedings.
- Civil: debt and contractual disputes, residential landlord and tenant disputes and injunctive relief. Davide has also represented clients at a range of personal injury hearings, including: small claims trials; stage 3 hearings and infant settlements.
Davide represents clients in public and private children cases, matrimonial finance, TOLATA claims and injunctive proceedings.
- Public Family Law: Davide receives instructions in care and adoption proceedings and has experience of representing parents and Local Authorities.
- Private Family Law: Davide has acted in applications for child arrangement orders.
- Matrimonial Finance: Section 37 injunction applications and enforcements proceedings.
Davide has experience in all areas of general criminal work.
- Offences of violence
- Confiscation proceedings
- Road traffic offences
- Regulatory offences including matters related to housing and trading standards.
Davide also has experience of representing clients in Parole Board & adjudication hearings.
Davide has experience of acting in a wide range of property disputes including:
- Possession proceedings: private landlords, mortgage and rent arrears, anti-social behaviour.
- Residential landlord and tenant: disrepair, tenancy deposits and unlawful eviction.
- Property law: ownership of property (trusts of land).