Elizabeth undertakes all areas of probate and trusts law including disputes in relation to wills including fraud, undue influence, want of knowledge and approval and testamentary capacity. Elizabeth regularly advises clients and appears in the High Court and probate registry.
- Contentious and non – contentious probate: including the validity and construction of wills, testamentary capacity, want of knowledge and approval, undue influence, fraud, claims against personal representatives and breaches of duty by executors or trustees.
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims
- Court of Protection claims: covering both personal welfare, and property and affairs
- Administration of Estates: covering all issues relating to the administration of estates, including the construction of wills, identity of beneficiaries, deductibility of expenses or debts, and ascertainment of assets, whether contentious or non-contentious
- Trusts: Construction of trust deeds, powers and duties of trustees. This further includes trusts of land (including proprietary estoppel claims)