Jodie continues to develop a practice in all areas of family law. She represents clients in public and private children cases, matrimonial finance, Court of Protection matters, TOLATA claims and injunctive proceedings. She regularly represents vulnerable and disadvantaged clients.
Prior to commencing pupillage, Jodie gained experience in matrimonial finance by working as a Paralegal in the family department of Withers LLP assisting on a number of complex cases including high value financial disputes and jurisdictional disputes.
- Private Children - Jodie accepts instructions in all stages of such proceedings, from first hearings through to final hearings.
- Matrimonial Finance - Jodie has acted in a range of financial remedy proceedings, including applications for permission to apply and first directions appointments.
- Court of Protection – Jodie continues to receive instructions to appear in the Court of Protection, including disputes over welfare issues, lasting/enduring powers of attorney, Deputies and statutory wills.
- Care - Jodie has extensive experience representing local authorities and parents at all stages of public law proceedings, including emergency applications, interim and final hearings.
- Domestic Violence Injunctions including Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders.
In addition to receiving instructions from solicitors, Jodie accepts work directly from members of the public on a direct access basis.