Martin Collier joined Fenners Chambers in 1984. Now specialising in chancery related matters, his wide experience across the legal disciplines informs his approach.
Areas of practice
- Express trusts
- Constructive and resulting trusts and estoppels, including claims between cohabiting couples and family members
- Applications under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- Boundaries and easements
- Problems with title and adverse possession
- Trespass and nuisance
- Restrictive covenants
- Commercial and residential tenancies
- Professional negligence arising out property issues
Martin accepts instructions on a Licensed Access and a Public Access basis.
The construction of restrictive covenants
Fraudulent execution of a conveyance
Professional negligence arising out of the purchase of a holiday home
Commercial leases in the context of a partnership dispute