A former practising civil engineer Terry is an experienced contract and professional negligence lawyer with particular interests in construction law, Party Wall Act cases, arbitration and adjudication.
Areas of practice
- Professional Negligence: medical, construction, surveyors, solicitors
- Commercial Law: non-litigious and contentious work
- Construction Law: including, Adjudication, Arbitration & Party Wall Act cases
- Arbitration: as arbitrator and as representative
- Adjudication: as representative and as adjudicator.
Terry accepts instructions direct from members of the public and from professionals, as well as accepting instructions from solicitors.
In addition to his role as advocate in litigation, he has acted as adjudicator on many referrals over the last 15 years in addition to his appointments as an arbitrator and as a representative in mediations.
ICE Arbitration Procedure 2012