Alasdair Wilson has specialised exclusively in property law since 1999. He combines a robust approach to advocacy with a sound knowledge of the law.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Freehold property: all aspects including boundaries, easements, adverse possession, restrictive covenants, land registration, unregistered land & title problems, trespass and nuisance
- Commercial Landlord and tenant: all aspects including renewal, assignment, forfeiture and dilapidations
- Residential Landlord and Tenant: all aspects including possession, unlawful eviction, forfeiture, enfranchisement, dilapidations, assured and secure tenancies
- Trusts of Land: express, constructive and resulting trusts, TOLATA claims and estoppels.
- Mortgages: possession actions, enforceability, undue influence and priority
- Property-related professional negligence
In addition to accepting instructions from solicitors Alasdair is able to accept work directly from members of the public under the direct access scheme and from other property professionals
Alasdair conducts seminars for professionals on various aspects of property law and, for 5 years, was the supervisor in Land Law for Girton College, Cambridge.
What others say
"Prepared to fight": Legal 500 2015
“He is well prepared and has good knowledge of the law”: The Legal 500 2014
“Landlord and tenant expert Alasdair Wilson has the law at his fingertips”: The Legal 500 2013
“Delivers consistently good results’”: The Legal 500 2012
“Very strong on all aspects of property law”: The Legal 500 2011